Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 5

Success! I got into this for posting the first time I tried!

I guess it is time to be grateful for small victories. I have a picture from flicker to post, but the insert pictures box will not open. I went back to the comic strip generator and post it from there, but there was an internal server error.

Lesson: One must sometimes be really persistent to make use of some of these wonderful new tools.

I am about to the point that I am really sorry you cannot see this wonderful cartoon of Bart Simpson wondering if he really needs to have an ID card to check out a book, but all my kids can, because I HAVE been successful in saving the image to my desktop and then printing it for use in my library.

There are some very interesting things in that Web 2.0 awards list. But who in the world has time to do all that stuff? I looked at LibraryThing, and am looking forward to playing with it more. I can see some use for that when I am trying to remember themes when I do reader's advisory.

As for rollyo, I guess I am successful enough with search engines that I do not find that to be very useful at this time.


3 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Glad you liked thos web 2.0 awards. That is definitely a site to bookmark or specifically link to in your blog.

Best wishes.

Liz Dodds said...

Looks like you're quickly getting in to a lot of content. I love the Bart Simpson idea!

Nice Guy said...

I'd love to see your images here, here's a video on upload photo to Blogger.

More fun image makers on www.ImageGenerator.org