Monday, August 6, 2007

This has been a VERY frustrating experience. I created this blog under one address, and it shows up in the 23 things with a different email address. I have spent more hours than I care to admit to trying to figure out how to change from one email address to another. Unfortunately I don't do this every day, so I don't remember exactly how I get this blog posted everytime.

I am not much of a blog reader. And I am not much of a writer. I rather doubt that I will be maintaing a blog, especially if it is this much trouble.

At any rate, I have learned something about RSS feeds. I have asked my "techie" friends what they were good for, and have gotten all sorts of information. I have now come to the conclusion that they have no idea what they are talking about.

BlipTV was the right introduction for me--short, simple, and to the point. I have already created an "aggregator" in my google account. Yes, I do remember which email address I provided. We have four of them at our house, and that can be a royal pain.

3 comments:

Liz Dodds said...

Hang in there! Your blog looks great now. I hope the other exercises are fun for you. I agree about keeping up the blog- after the class I probably won't either!
Good Luck!

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

"Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace, put them both together and you get a very pretty face." That's what my mother used to tell me when I was young and got frustrated.

You have a great blog. The more you post, the more your comfort level grows. Soon, you will be 2.0 tech savvy!

Here's a tip -- read the "Weekly Tips." and enjoy! Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Dragon Lady said...

I agree, the password thing can be annoying. When I started this class I found this cute little notebook that someone had given and have used it for all the usernames and passwords for all the different programs. I also write down quick notes or ideas that I want to revisit. It has been helpful for me to have everthing in one place.